12 indlæg
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Formal Living Room Design Help - Hello, Fist off, you all give amazing advice so thank you kindly in advance :) My family just moved to a new house and luckily all of our... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Tree Recommendations! - Hello, I just moved to a new house and I'm looking to plant some new trees or shrubs. I'd appreciate some tips on what I could plant here t... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Roof / Shingle Question - Hello, I just bought a house and noticed that part of a shingle appears to be missing or was somewhat patched up. How urgent is this to fix?... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
macd27988 startede en diskussion
How would you cover this hole? - Hi all, I had some plumbing work today and the plumber setup a separate access to the kitchen drain pipe for future snaking. Unfortunately, ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Backsplash Ideas - Hi all, I had a post earlier about whether or not my family should embark on a big kitchen overhaul. With a lot of good advice, we decided ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    25 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Galley Kitchen Advice - I'm looking to spruce up my kitchen and was hoping to get some advice from you folks that are much better at this than my wife and me. Thank... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Clumping Bamboo Container Depth - Hello all, I just purchased Red Clumping Bamboo (Fargesia nitida 'Jiuzhaigou') for container planting. My container is 20x20x20 inches and ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Deck Planter Advice - Hello all! I'm looking for some advice on what to plant in my two large planters on my deck. I'm looking for something that can stay in th... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Roof Sheathing Question - Hello, I had my roof shingles replaced recently and noticed that my sheathing at one joint has started to sag a bit and I can actually see ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
macd27988 startede en diskussion
Deck Post Knot Help! - Hello, I'm having a new deck installed and I noticed a large corner of the 6x6 starting to crack and break away from the wood. The contract... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...