4 indlæg
MAT startede en diskussion
Kitchen Remodel - Hi guys, so we bought this house a few years ago and it had such an odd, small and frankly unsatisfactory kitchen for the kind of house it i... Læs mere
7 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
MAT startede en diskussion
True built in Electrolux? - I'm curious if this refrigerator from Electrolux is a true built in because some websites and stores call it a built in and some don't so I'... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
MAT startede en diskussion
Will high end appliances really do much for resale? - I'm helping my friend with upgrading her house and bringing it up to style a bit since it is a 1990''s era split level home. It is a very ty... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer
MAT startede en diskussion
Any thoughts on my kitchen appliances chosen? - So I'm just looking for an opinion on the appliances chosen for our kitchen renovation. If there's any experience or thoughts with these app... Læs mere
    1 kommentar