8 indlæg
madschar startede en diskussion
natural split face backsplash tile color - My natural split face tile is too bright white. How can I tone it to a taupe brown-grey. Any ideas?
    12 kommentarer
madschar startede en diskussion
need help choosing upholstered furniture - I am looking for high quality, mid+ range prices, for LR sofas. Am thinking that Braxton Culler or Broyhill are good choices. Thoughts abo... Læs mere
    Kommentar
madschar startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
madschar startede en diskussion
Need Air tub design help - I want to replace existing old tub with an air jet tub; it will also include a shower in the same alcove space, 60x36. I want the flexibi... Læs mere
    Kommentar
madschar startede en diskussion
White granite to work with Florida Tile Marquis Carerra? - I am using Florida Tile Marquis Cararra for a walk in shower, and need a white granite to work with the veining and the proper shade of whit... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
madschar startede en diskussion
What tile/granite combo in bath? - I have selected Marquis Carrara porcelain tile for 3x5 walk in shower, probably with a charcoal floor tile. What are thoughts on New Caled... Læs mere
    Kommentar
madschar startede en diskussion
What tile/granite combo in bath? - I have selected Marquis Carrara porcelain tile for 3x5 walk in shower, probably with a charcoal floor tile. What are thoughts on New Caled... Læs mere
    Kommentar
madschar startede en diskussion
Can 2 French doors be hinged on both ends? - Can 2 French doors be hinged on both ends so one can sit on edge, extend leg fully, and then swing into tub? With shower inside the tub, I ... Læs mere
    Kommentar