16 indlæg
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Painting - Does it come with other colors ? ( blue green gray .)
    1 kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Daybed - When should I expect delivery ?
    Kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
We got the wrong color - We ordered this sample with the blue stone and got glass green please resend with the blue stone so we can match it to our kitchen and possi... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Want to buy this bed - As I said before I wanted to buy this bed for delivery at the end of November but I can't add this to my cart or reserve it Thanks Amnon
    Kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
When can I order this bed ? - My daughter like this bed in this color please let me know when can I get it ?
    1 kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Ordered a sample - I ordered a sample with the blue'sh stone and got green'sh stone Can you please resend me the correct one ? Thanks Mike
    1 kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Stool laundry - Do you get all 4 pieces ?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Bathroom light - What is the size of this light ?
    1 kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Bathroom light - Can u instala this In The bathroom shower area ?
    1 kommentar
Mike Malul startede en diskussion
Mike Malul - What is the difference between single and double barrier
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...