6 indlæg
mammy startede en diskussion
When to spray plum trees? - I have two plum trees in the backyard and they are blooming. I realize I probably should have sprayed them before they bloomed but is it too... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
mammy startede en diskussion
32 degrees tonight. Cover cabbages? - Do I need to cover my cabbage plants if it's 32 degrees tonight?
    3 kommentarer
mammy startede en diskussion
how do you lay out your rows? - My husband plows and levels my small garden spot--and then he is finished! I have asked for a small tiller or even a cultivator to help lay ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
mammy startede en diskussion
What can I plant now? - Last year was my first year to have a garden. By the end of the summer I was exhausted from hoeing and canning, and had no idea I could plan... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
mammy startede en diskussion
too late to plant? - Is it too late to plant turnip/mustard greens?
    3 kommentarer
mammy startede en diskussion
Brand spanking new... - Help! I am planting my first garden ever this year. Although I realize I am getting a late start, I plan to put lettuce, broccoli and cabbag... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer