7 indlæg
mark startede en diskussion
hi, looking for advice on art placement. I have 3 photograph pieces and one large drawing. don't know whether to keep the 3 photos together ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
mark startede en diskussion
hi, looking for advice on art placement. I have 3 photograph pieces and one large drawing. don't know whether to keep the 3 photos together ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
mark startede en diskussion
hi, looking for advice on art placement. I have 3 photograph pieces and one large drawing. don't know whether to keep the 3 photos together ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
mark startede en diskussion
how to fill this space with tv and storage - Hello, am looking to use this area under the stairs to put a 32" tv and storage/ shelving. not sure what would look good/harmonious here. Sh... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
mark startede en diskussion
Living room design advice - I'm sure my living room is a missed opportunity but I don't really know how to change. I have a large red sofa and large dining room table. ... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
mark startede en diskussion
Living room design advice - I'm sure my living room is a missed opportunity but I don't really know how to change. I have a large red sofa and large dining room table. ... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
mark startede en diskussion
choice of carpet for Apple white walls - hi, redecorating a bedroom, south west facing. walls are Apple white. carpet is old and red. would love some advice as to what colour carpet... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer