5 indlæg
marlahodes startede en diskussion
need feedback on backsplash in my kitchen..am painting cabinets grey - cabinets will be grey, under islands will be reclaimed wood, granite colorful, golds, grey etc. i am thinking of stainless steel?
    1 kommentar
marlahodes startede en diskussion
paint colors - OK, I painted my walls in my kitchen oyster from dunn edwards. I am now thinking of painting my cabinets perfect greige but am a bit concer... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
marlahodes startede en diskussion
i need help deciding on a paint color for my cabinets - OK, I have these orangy cabinets and i would really like to paint them but i am stuck on a color. I am thinking of carmel mission by dunn e... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
marlahodes startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
marlahodes startede en diskussion
need help with paint and cabinets in my kitchen, living area - I have this large area where my kitchen is and then my living area next to it. i now have an orangy color with wood cabinets and am looking... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer