8 indlæg
marria77 startede en diskussion
Please help me design/style around this dark red living room wall - Hi! I live in an apartment with a dark red accent wall that I do not like but cannot paint. i should say my preferred style is mid century m... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
marria77 startede en diskussion
Help me pick accent colors/decor for living room with red wall - Hi! I am in a new apartment that has a dark red accent wall and I am trying to make it work and definitely need help from all of you!. The r... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    24 kommentarer
marria77 startede en diskussion
Help me style this long living room wall please! - Hi! I recently moved into this new apartment. It is small and the living/dining area is a narrow 12 feet but 20 feet long until the kitchen.... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
marria77 startede en diskussion
Any experiences or wisdom to share on removable decal wallpaper? - Hi guys, I am a renter and moving into a new apartment in a few months. The problem is the living room is painted with a very dark vibrant r... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
marria77 startede en diskussion
Help finding child-pet friendly but comfy natural material area rug - Hello! I am looking for a new area rug for our living room. Currently we have a cotton 9x11 rug which I love because it's all cotton and I l... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
marria77 startede en diskussion
Should I get an upholstered bed or just headboard? Pros and cons. - Hi guys, I had planned on upgrading to a nice upholstered bed in 1-2 years. It's my dream to have a tufted headboard style. We have a ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
marria77 startede en diskussion
Please help me arrange/decorate my LR and should I buy this couch? - Hi guys! Please excuse the mess/boxes/bad lighting. I just moved into this apartment and we are unpacking. It's going to take a bit of t... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
marria77 startede en diskussion
New grey couch for new apt- need help with how to decorate around it - Hi guys, I just ordered the Crate and Barrel Davis Sectional (left chaise) couch in the color ash which is a medium/light grey. I am in l... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer