9 indlæg
M Stuart startede en diskussion
I love the night stand. where did you get that? - Where did the night stand come from?
    1 kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
floor information please - Please send floor details
    Kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
What is the design above the stove? - What is the design above the stove?
    Kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
Wall color - What color is the wall
    1 kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
The bed comforter and shams where did you find them? - I like the white and can't find anything like this
    1 kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
Floor tile - What type of floor tile did they use and what is the name?
    Kommentar
M Stuart startede en diskussion
Floor tile in this pic - I would like to know what the name of the floor tile is. Is it porcelain or something else. I have this granite but need new flooring.
    1 kommentar