6 indlæg
Karen startede en diskussion
Home inspector in northern RI? - Hello everyone. Can someone recommend anyone in the North Smithfield/Lincoln area?
    16 kommentarer
Karen startede en diskussion
Soooo confused...On site finishing of red oak hardwood floors - Hi all. I've just spent hours reading through most all of the posts regarding on site floor finishes and am more confused than ever. The flo... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Karen startede en diskussion
12 x 12 tiles??? - I'm helping a 20 something friend make choices for his new home. It was a foreclosed gut job and he is to the point in the renovation where ... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Karen startede en diskussion
Mudroom, full bath, and laundry area floor plan renovation, HELP - My nephew purchased a house that will be gutted. An area of the house is designated to be a laundry, full bath and mudroom. The interior mea... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Karen startede en diskussion
Cost of new finished adelphia kitchen cabinet doors/drawer fronts - I purchased Adelphia cabinets 17 years ago. Long story short, several of the doors and drawer fronts were damaged by my cat (there was no st... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Karen startede en diskussion
Cost of new finished adelphia kitchen cabinet doors/drawer fronts - I purchased Adelphia cabinets 17 years ago. Long story short, several of the doors and drawer fronts were damaged by my cat (there was no st... Læs mere
    Kommentar