8 indlæg
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
is the 26" height with the casters on ??? - I have a desk top bar 25" from the floor and would like to fit this unit under my desk. If it measures less than 25" with the casters remove... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
Can I mount a drop down tray for a keyboard to the bottom of the top? - Very interesting design. When the top is opened can I attach a drop down keyboard to the bottom of the top shelf as it is particle board? I ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
Need Dimensions - Need dimensions of each separate desk. Each Width or Length ? Depth of each panel (front to back)? Is this clear? Pls rush this info
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
will my 13" Macbook Pro laptop fit on tray with it open? - Can U suggest a companion desk with similar lines preferably with some storage drawers and frosted glass top?
    Kommentar
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
X-03LA15D - Corner desk - Can this be used as a straight line setup instead of in a corner? Is 51" the total length or of each of the 2 sections?
    Kommentar
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Mel Steig startede en diskussion
    Kommentar