28 indlæg
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
Photo app help? - Does anyone have a photo app that can add a craftman porch to picture? This is property that we are looking at. I think the siding woul... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
Design Dilemma Help! - We are looking at this house. i hate the design, but the location, acreage and the barn is the draw. We have come up with several ideas, bu... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
What to do with flooring? - This is the entryway This is a house we are flipping Kitchen, baths, new windows And a couple of doors are our major budget, I really... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
Share your ideas - We are closing on this house next week as a project. The house has nice trees but needs curb appeal. I have ideas but would love to hear y... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
Carriage door makeover - I posted on here a couple of weeks ago. Do you think it is possible to add wood to a regular barn door to make it carriage style. I can no... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
Can you add wood to a steel garage to change the look? - We actually have 6 Garage doors. Three on the front. Can I add wood molding to the steel doors to change the look? Also thinking of scree... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
Painting software? Help with house!!! - Looking at this house, My daughter is like HECK no! The outside is the best part LOL! I am thinking paint it out in a Nice Gray, White Tr... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
No Curb Appeal, Hate the Style - We have been house hunting. I am not fond of this style and have seen a lot of them. What could be done to update the look? I HATE the hi... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
Remodel Bath/Washer dryer placement??? - I had this post under polls and it wasn't getting much attention. We are going to remodel a 2nd bath that is on the opposite end of the hou... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Melinda Donnell startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...