41 indlæg
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
Vanity lighting? - Where is the lighting?
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
what size corbels for large doorway openings? - I have almost a 9 ft doorway opening into a sunroom after removing French doors. What size proportions should I consider installing corner ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
sunroom ceiling color - what color is the ceiling? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
Pink "tree" - Is this an azalea pruned into the shape of a little tree? if so its beautiful!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
Paint color on wall - I would like to know. Thanks.
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
Bathroom wall color? - Love it. It looks like SW Silvermist which I painted my bathroom.
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
Paint just one interior door black and leave the rest white - Is that tacky? The door I want to paint black is next to a white brick fireplace leading to the guest wing so I thought it would be a nice ... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
love the sweet dog - Is it a foxhound?
    1 kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Sally Matthews startede en diskussion
wood trim on walls behind bed - Are the strips custom milled or can you buy the strips already routed on both sides?
1 synes godt om    11 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...