22 indlæg
Sharon startede en diskussion
Kitchen counter and cabinet color - Would you please share the specific name of the kitchen countertop and the cabinet color?
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Cabinet paint color? - I love the cabinets and how the entire kitchen came together. Please share the cabinet paint color.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Cabinet paint color and maker and name of the backsplash? - Looking to remodel and love your choices.
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
What color are the cabinets? - Classy remodel. Paint color on cabinets?
    1 kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
color of the built in china cabinets - The China cabinets look white. What white are they?
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Looking for cabinet color - What color white are these cabinets?
    1 kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
I like the countertop. - Name of manufacturer and specific countertop name?
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Thank you for the quick response. - Do you know the manufacturer and the specific name? I’m interested in using this for a kitchen renovation.
    1 kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Island cabinet color - What color are the island cabinets? I love the subtlety.
    1 kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Island countertop and cabinets - What is the countertop, and what is the color of the cabinets?
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...