30 indlæg
michtrue startede en diskussion
Walk way space? - Hello Guys, We have finally, sourced a kitchen for our kitchen extension, only been without one for over 2 years! Its second hand so it's a ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
michtrue startede en diskussion
Wood work Paint - love this space could you tell me the paint colour and brand that you used
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
michtrue startede en diskussion
love Your Style - Could you tell me what make extractor you have used, as I am looking for something similar. thanks
    1 kommentar
michtrue startede en diskussion
Style of Door into new kitchen extension. - Hello Houzzers, I'm after some advice for Doors into my new kitchen extension. I am drawn towards Glass double doors into the room bit worr... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
michtrue startede en diskussion
Open Plan Living Kitchen Dining - Hello All, we have Finally built our Extention, woo hoo! I am finalising they layout, ready for the first fix. What do you think of the kit... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
michtrue startede en diskussion
love the whole look of this space - Could you tell me what colour the walls are painted, in I love the Hague Blue units, Thanks
    Kommentar
michtrue startede en diskussion
Parquet Flooring - Hello all, hope somebody can advise me. I am currently taking up my Dining room Parquet floor ready for my new extention to start in april.... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
michtrue startede en diskussion
Living Kitchen layout. - Hello we have finally got some funds to start our Single story extention which will include open plan Living, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
michtrue startede en diskussion
Flooring - A stunning space! Could you please tell me what flooring you have used.
    1 kommentar
michtrue startede en diskussion
Lovely Space - What colour have you painted the Kitchen units
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...