6 indlæg
Marla Klein startede en diskussion
What are the dimensions of this bathroom? - I am wondering what the dimensions of the wet room portion are, as well as what are the dimensions of the entire bathroom. It is quite love... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Marla Klein startede en diskussion
I just love this! - Could you tell me how deep the wardrobes are and the dimensions of the whole room before they were installed please.
    Kommentar
Marla Klein startede en diskussion
I love this closet! - Can you please tell me the dimensions of the entire closet and if you wouldn’t mind ... the dimensions of how deep the storage cabinets woul... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Marla Klein startede en diskussion
dimensions please - What are the dimensions of this closet please?
    Kommentar
Marla Klein startede en diskussion
Cabinetry - Love the tones. What kind of finish is that cabinet?
    Kommentar
Marla Klein startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar