11 indlæg
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
window treatment - we are redoing a dance tha till rent for a year or two and then we will move in. debating between plantation shutters and drapes.
    1 kommentar
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
Cant get gas service for stove - Looks like gas is not going to be a reasonable alternative for my kitchen remodel. Is induction a good alternative?
    3 kommentarer
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
I am trying to choose solid surface counter topsfor a kitchen remodel. - We are remodeling a condo for e entiual fownsizing. Want it to be nice and I am overwhelmed with granite, Cambria? Corian? and so many other... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    21 kommentarer
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
Valance details - I am putting up some simple. Alan Es with just one pleat in a guest room. Rods will go outside the window molding. How deep should they be... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
Bedroom pleated valance - Am making very simple tailored valance for a guest bedroom, an d I am wondering how deep they should be. I am mounting them outside, of the... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
Trending colors? - Trying to do some work in a 1700 sq foot house in Oregon that we use for family time and short time rentals. Want to make sure I don't spe... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
carpet or hard surface in bedroom? - We have a house that we use occasionally ourselves, and rent for short term rentals.. we are about to redo flooring and can't decide whethe... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Carol Whiteside startede en diskussion
Vinyl plank flooring - What is your experience with vinyl planks vs laminate? Has anyone had any experience with Coretec vinyl floors?
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...