14 indlæg
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
Help! What can I put with these marble herringbone tile in the shower? - I have 2 end walls that butt up to the marble herringbone. Any suggestions or photos are appreciated.
    14 kommentarer
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
Does this herringbone/chevron marble go with white glass subway? - We are planning on laying the marble mosaic on the floor, and continue into the shower and up one way. There are 2 end walls we will be putt... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
White Lux Quartzite with white shaker cabinets - Here is our white lux quartzite against white shaker and greystone shaker cabinets along with our floor, Provenza first crush. I’m hoping we... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
Can I see eveyones bathrooms with black hardware and faucets? - I am building a new house and I am doing all matte black hardware and faucets. I am struggling with tile design. We have a seperate shower a... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
Vanity - Do you know the manufacturer and color of the vanity please?
    1 kommentar
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
Vanity - What is the size of the vanity and where did you purchase please?
    1 kommentar
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
Vanity - I too would like to know the size of the vanity and where did you purchase please?
    4 kommentarer
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
floors - love the floors! Could I get the specs please?
    Kommentar
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
flooring information please - would love to get information on this floor. I love it!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
monicapwalker startede en diskussion
Type and color of flooring please - Could you please tell me the type and color of flooring?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...