151 indlæg
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
Pine ID - Especially calling on Clement here.. Found a number of this species growing along the property line of a farmer's field in the Willamette Va... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
Recent Broom Discoveries - Hello, everyone.. I haven't posted at the forum for a while because I'm either busy working at the nursery or spending time (often broom-hu... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
Abies ID Challenge - This little mysterious gem is growing at the Oregon Garden. The tree itself is a relatively upright tree with blue-light green foliage that ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
How about some new variegated conifers? - My buddy Doug Wilson (ogcon) and I recently found some potentially-interesting variegated conifers! The first two are found by Doug. Picea... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
Grafting Success! - Many of the new plants we grafted this year are beginning to grow. Pseudotsuga menziesii 'Mt. Angel Blue' (a witch's broom with many cones ... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
Perhaps a witch's broom... - Noticed an intense cluster of buds on Abies cephalonica 'Meyer's Dwarf'.. About a dozen or so buds in a 5cm area.. Could it be a broom?!? ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
A new find! - No better place to find a new conifer than in its natural habitat! On my way up to visit family in Washington last week, I happened upon thi... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
A Couple New Conifers - There are only a few conifers that I spot at the various nurseries I visit that really strike my fancy.. My two most recent purchases are T... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
What do your conifers look like in spring? - Please share pictures of new cones/strobili or growth emerging from your conifers in spring! I'll start off with a few notable photos I too... Læs mere
    36 kommentarer
monkeytreeboy15 startede en diskussion
Spring photo shoot at Albers Vista Gardens and Conifer Kingdom - Larix decidua 'Lucek' Thuja plicata 'Zebrina Extra Gold' Abies koreana 'Green Carpet' Pinus parviflora 'Tanima-no-yuki' Abies pi... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...