5 indlæg
mowlam startede en diskussion
Black cross head taps - Hello! I'm trying to find black cross head taps fora bathroom sink in a modern finish, any ideas please?
    Kommentar
mowlam startede en diskussion
Where to buy black shower heads? - Hello all. I want to buy a black shower head, modern style, wall mounted rather than a rain style one.
    Kommentar
mowlam startede en diskussion
Looking for these diamond/mosaic/cube tiles - Hello all! I have been looking for these tiles online somewhere in the UK but I haven't been able to find them. Any help would be greatly a... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
mowlam startede en diskussion
Isometric tiles - Hello all. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy tiles like this. Many thanks in advance
    4 kommentarer
mowlam startede en diskussion
Geometric tiles - in the UK - Hello all. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy tiles like this. Many thanks in advance
7 synes godt om    25 kommentarer