11 indlæg
mrp55 startede en diskussion
Is it possible to purchase a sample of this tile? - I am buying new counter tops and backsplash in white and am interested in using this as an accent tile for the backsplash but would first li... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
mrp55 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
mrp55 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
mrp55 startede en diskussion
I love the wood prep top/butcher block. - What wood is used for the island prep top?
    1 kommentar
mrp55 startede en diskussion
Ceiling fan & light fixture - Where is the fan and light fixture from? Can it be mounted as a flush mount? We are getting ready to replace asap. Thank you.
    1 kommentar
mrp55 startede en diskussion
Who makes the ceiling fan? - I have been looking for a flush mount fan for our kitchen and love this one! It looks like the light fixture is directional--is it? I love ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
mrp55 startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...