11 indlæg
msypea startede en diskussion
Not a question, just a comment - I think this is the most breathtaking home I have ever seen on this site. Admittedly that has a great deal to do with the views, however, t... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
msypea startede en diskussion
Glass - Hi. Can you please tell me about the glass? I requested an opaque shower screen that wasn't green... I got opaque, but also green. I have b... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
msypea startede en diskussion
Glass type - What type of glass is this? I'm being told that if I want obscure, it will have a green tinge to it. Thank you.
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
msypea startede en diskussion
Type of glass - I am looking for an obscure glass shower screen without the green tinge. Is this glass low iron? Thanks.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
msypea startede en diskussion
Floor Rug - Can you please tell me the dimensions of this floor rug? Thank you.
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
msypea startede en diskussion
Shelving - Hi. Love this look! Can you please tell me what product you have used for the cabinetry. I am familiar with formply which has a similar lo... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
msypea startede en diskussion
Drying cupboard? - I presume the doors with the vents are drying cupboards. Is there any form of heating or dehumidification in there? Thanks.
    3 kommentarer
msypea startede en diskussion
Island countertop? - Sensational home, btw. XO
    1 kommentar
msypea startede en diskussion
Bench top - Anyone know what this bench top is? Slate??? Thanks in advance.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...