53 indlæg
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Nightstand makeover - I would like to re-finish a pair of solid wood nightstands to use next to our dark wood bed. Suggestions on color? I don’t love matchy-ma... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Match for interior too? - Is this the correct mix and sheen for interior windows as well?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Need help with window grid sizing - We are about to replace our windows and would like to keep the grids on the front of the house. I’ve attached a pic that shows the grids as... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Andersen 100 vs Milgard Ultra - Its time to replace our old aluminum windows and we are choosing between the Anderson 100 series (Fibrex) and Milgard Ultras (Fiberglass). ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
layout/design help needed for teen boy bedroom - My teen son has a large over-the-garage bedroom with slanted ceilings. We haven’t put any effort into decorating, but I’d like to give it a... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Please help update my fireplace - We are looking to update our fireplace surround, and at the same time make it so we can hang our TV above it. (I know that’s a debatable top... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Neutral rug for my dining room - Can you help me pick a rug for my dining room? We just repainted and still need to put baseboards back on. The adjacent living room has a t... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Best bulb for brass sconce? - Just purchased two brass library sconces for above my kitchen sink window. The shades are also brass, so wondering what the best bulb might ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
How to prep and repaint wainscoting? - I’m about to paint my dining room, which has traditional wainscoting on the lower third of the wall. Looking for prep and painting tips. Sho... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
muellerkm startede en diskussion
Can my sofa work in here? - We are undergoing a kitchen remodel, which is open to our family room. Just had countertops installed and now I’m worried the cool tones in ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...