11 indlæg
Joe M startede en diskussion
Succulent-like plant with white flowers (Arizona) - Found in a large patio planter in Phoenix. Made me think of a pencil cactus with white flowers but I can't find any other examples online wi... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Joe M startede en diskussion
Desert milkweed? - Came across these in front of a restaurant in Phoenix. They look like tall grass from a distance but they appear more pencil cactus-like up ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Joe M startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Joe M startede en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
Joe M startede en diskussion
Anyone know where I can find this coverlet? - I'm trying to find a gray coverlet with a rectangular grid pattern like this...
    1 kommentar
Joe M startede en diskussion
    7 kommentarer
Joe M startede en diskussion
Bathroom tile advice? Modern and minimal theme. - I'm re-tiling the floor and shower in this bathroom. The vanity and countertop will stay. The decor throughout the condo is modern, fairly m... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Joe M startede en diskussion
Dogs. - What brand are these dogs and where can I acquire?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Joe M startede en diskussion
Need some color here... - I love these chairs and table but they look bare as is. Any ideas? I tried a green pillow but it's too big/stiff, I think.
    47 kommentarer
Joe M startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...