27 indlæg
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Hooks - Where did you get the hooks? Beautiful home!!!
    Kommentar
mwp1 startede en diskussion
I painted my kitchen the wrong color! - I'm so upset at myself! This is the first time I've ever done major construction and I totally goofed with my paint color. I could really us... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Paint - This is a beautiful room? What is paint color if the wall? Thank you!
    Kommentar
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Mirror - The mirror is beautiful. Can you tell me where it was purchased? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Paint - This is beautiful. What is the paint color? Thank you!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Stools - Could you please tell me where you got these great stools?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Polished nickel - Do you have these in polished nickel? Also, any coordinating knobs? Thx!
    Kommentar
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Pantry cabinet advice - Hi! Our planned kitchen remodel has a five foot bank of cabinets (floor to ceiling) that will be our pantry. Currently they are designed as ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Runner - Is this runner for sale?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
mwp1 startede en diskussion
Which direction should skylights face? - We are re-doing our kitchen. We are opening up to the rafters so there will be a vaulted ceiling. I can have 3 skylights facing north or 3 f... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...