16 indlæg
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
Lighting for a wall with many pictures - I have a wall in my soon to be home that is 12' x 8' high. I want to fill this wall fully with art and I read advice on a grouping but how d... Læs mere
    Kommentar
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
Cabinets - Are these cabinets custom? If not who made them?
    1 kommentar
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
Sanded or unsanded grout for a marble floor. - This floor by Ciot is 11" x 11" in squares of a flower and square pattern. If you look one way you see verticle squares, squint the other w... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
Need help choosing grout - I have chosen a wonderful pattern for my bathroom but I want the pattern to show when it's finished. Colors in tile are Carrara, grey and g... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
Bathroom Vanity search. - I'm looking for a white 42 - 45 inch vanity. Checking on the net, the ones that are affordable don't give a choice of counters. Any ideas?... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
nancy3303 startede en diskussion
Approximate cost of custom cabinet. - I just saw the answer to my question, now I'm wondering if this is something affordable.
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...