17 indlæg
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Table and chairs - Where is this table and chairs from? I love the fabric pattern in the chairs.
    1 kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Counter stools - Can you please provide details on the stools? Is this a custom fabric? I am looking for something just like it.
    1 kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Wall Tiles same as floor? - Are the wall tiles also slate works storm? I looked at this exact tile today but they said it did not come in 12x24 size but that is what is... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Please tell me the siding brand and color - perfect! - I really love this color. Can you please tell me the brand and color? Is this vinyl siding? I need to choose my siding soon and having a r... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Slate Floors? - Are these slate floors? Do you have any additional detail on color/pattern? I am really torn between doing a slate floor vs a Porcelein
    1 kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Wall color - Can you please tell me the wall color?
    Kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Cedar or Vinyl siding? Color? - Can you provide details of this siding? Color, type, make?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
What brand/color is the siding? - Love this color. Do you know brand and color?
    2 kommentarer
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
What brand/type of siding is this? - Is this a true cedar or a vinyl like certainteed impressions? It looks like a straight siding mixed with Shake? The color is beautiful. Look... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Nicole Bruce_Fritz startede en diskussion
Siding material/color - Can you tell me if this is a vinyl shake or fiber board and what brand/color?
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...