8 indlæg
newcate startede en diskussion
How makes this tub and what is the size? - Looking for an over mount tub to be put in a tub deck. Like the arm rests or curves inside this tub. Please tell me the manufacturer and s... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
newcate startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
newcate startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
newcate startede en diskussion
Wondering about the floor? Is this large ceramic tiles? - I know someone already asked but there was no answer and I LOVE the floor so would like to know the brand and specs. Thanks
    Kommentar
newcate startede en diskussion
I love this floor! Where did you get it?
    Kommentar
newcate startede en diskussion
I love the floor too! What type of wood is it and where did you get it? Thanks
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
newcate startede en diskussion
Love the bed. The bed frame looks very comfortable, like you won't hurt your leg if you bump into it. Where did you get the bed? Is it Qu... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
newcate startede en diskussion
Where did you get the area rug? I love it!
    1 kommentar