22 indlæg
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
Does this Mirror match?! - Still not done with living room. Need some final touches for this one corner. In need of an accent chair side table and not sure what else. ... Læs mere
    29 kommentarer
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
need finishing touches! please HeLP - This was a space when you first walk in didn’t know what to do. Decided to make it a sitting room for extra seating room. Since we only my h... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    14 kommentarer
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
DECOR advice on small living room! - Ok so we just a a few pieces so far for the living room. It’s right when you walk in. Not sure if anyone is familiar with Feng Shui but I wo... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
Please please help with family room! - Ok so still in The process of decorating my family room. We just put our hardwood floors in which are a light ashy beige and my walls are gr... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    79 kommentarer
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
Please help me decorate my bedroom!! - Can someone please point me in right direction on what to do to my master bedroom!!! I have dark wood furniture light hardwood floors and l... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    30 kommentarer
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
PLEASE help me with my BEDROOM!!! - Ok so basically my bedroom is nothing but furniture. I need to make it my sanctuary. Can you please give me ideas what I can do and show me... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
Please help on deciding rubbed bronze or silver ceiling fan/light!!!!n - Pleaseeeee help on deciding the color for ceiling fan/light! I'm pretty neutral grays and white with brown furniture. We are getting hardwoo... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
Need help with a gallery wall!!! - Ok so I decided I would like to do a gallery wall in my family room. Slowly but surely this room is coming together. I will explain what I h... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
Need help finding a ceiling/lightly fan! - We're getting our ceiling done and while the painter is up there I want him to put a nice fixture up! The problem is that my husband wants a... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
nikki Woodruff startede en diskussion
PLEASE help me make a beautiful living room! - Please help me design my living room! Just moved in a couple of months ago and in trying to decorate but not going well! I have no clue what... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...