9 indlæg
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
Out door light fixture needs to be painted - This fixture has clear glass can it be painted and how?
    2 kommentarer
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
Masterbath - I have an 8x12 gutted space and need ideas! I would like a spa shower with a seating bench and one sink with a makeup vanity. Any ideas? Toi... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
Master bath - I've gutted this room and want to make it into a spa setting with a sink and makeup vanity! Bath tub and shower or just a shower. All advice... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
Master bath remodel - I would love to have a slipper tub and shower of and of course a make up table. How can I make that happen with these room dimensions withou... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
Kitchen cabinets - I would like to change my cabinet fronts to glass any one know who will do this
    3 kommentarer
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
Kitchen design - I'm having a hard time picking a color back splash for this granite! Any Ideas? Granite color and new flooring in pictures cabinet color yet... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
white painted oak cabinets need backsplash to make the granite accepta - Cream Bordeaux is the granite name from home depot
    1 kommentar
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
My ugly kitchen, I need advise - Just purchased this home and it needs a make over but the cabinets and granite are new! Stem nu
    15 kommentarer    44 stemmer
nmungo22 startede en diskussion
Please help not my style! Where do I start?
    Kommentar