8 indlæg
nnavert startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
nnavert startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
nnavert startede en diskussion
Kitchen cabinet and wall color - I am painting my cabinets and I am wondering what color I should paint the cabinetsand, walls. And what to use for backsplash. The counter t... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
nnavert startede en diskussion
Paint /stain window frames/doors and kitchen cabinets - Here is a better picture that shows our 80's design of the kitchen going through the living room. Should I paint the kitchen cabinets, doors... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
nnavert startede en diskussion
Fireplace - Should I paint the fireplace if yes what color, replace with a new mantel wood?
    9 kommentarer
nnavert startede en diskussion
Cabinets/doors/trim - I am thinking of painting and refreshing the look of the kitchen cabinets trim and doors. cream color for the cabinets and white for the tri... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
nnavert startede en diskussion
Update trim and doors - I would like to update the look of my house by painting the oak wood trim and doors white what do you think?
9 synes godt om    85 kommentarer
nnavert startede en diskussion
Oak kitchen cabinets dilemma - I am thinking of painting my 80's oak kitchen cabinets on a low budget. I am thinking of a cream color to match the backsplash. What do you ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer