5 indlæg
HydroVegetables Arkansas startede en diskussion
Age of Tomato Clone? - Hello, When I clone a tomato, how old is that clone? Does it get a complete life cycle with the new roots? I cloned a tomato with buds on th... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
HydroVegetables Arkansas startede en diskussion
Favorite to grow Hydroponic Determinate Slicing Tomato? - What are you favorite determinate slicing tomato varieties. I want to grow indoor with dwc. Thanks.
    2 kommentarer
HydroVegetables Arkansas startede en diskussion
Tomato lifespans in hydroponics? - My question was: A question about plant staggering planting to have ripe tomatoes year round. I have Aurora Tomatoes seeded 01 May 2017 that... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
HydroVegetables Arkansas startede en diskussion
Aurora Tomatoes Production time Question - Aurora Tomatoes A question about plant staggering planting to have ripe tomatoes year round. I have Aurora Tomatoes seeded 01 May 2017 that ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
HydroVegetables Arkansas startede en diskussion
Hydroponic Indoor Tomatoes Peppers List - MicroTom, Totem, Gold Pearl, Aztek, Floragold Basket, Yellow Dwarf, Florida Petite, Red Robins Tomatoes Peppers Plants: Chilly Chili Hybrid,... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer