7 indlæg
nulek startede en diskussion
Outdoor shower, - My outdoor shower is almost finish. What type of plants can I grow in this area. Full Sun and we live in South Florida. Many thanks,
    1 kommentar
nulek startede en diskussion
Up on the ceiling - Can I put this light over my minibar? Un on the ceiling or only for the wall?
    1 kommentar
nulek startede en diskussion
Blue tone for bedroom. - My daughter bedroom 15x12 (requested Blue tone) I'm not big fan of this color, try 3 time already not have any luck yet. How can I do Blue t... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
nulek startede en diskussion
Shower floor!! - We have order these handmade tiles from Chaing Mai, Thailand. Can we use for the shower floor? (Room size 4x8 feet) Please help! Thank you... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
nulek startede en diskussion
What the wall color is this? - Wanna know the name or the code of the wall color. Thx
    Kommentar
nulek startede en diskussion
Landscape around the pool. - Please please please I need some idea how to landscape around the pool. Need lot of privacy coz set on open canal. We just bought this hous... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
nulek startede en diskussion
Landscape around the pool. - We just bought the old house (original build 1938) Remodeling everything inside. We need help with the idea how to do landscape around the p... Læs mere
    Kommentar