50 indlæg
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Exterior Therma-Tru fiberglass doors color fading - My 2.5 year old exterior doors are Therma-Tru fiberglass with an oak wood look finish. The doors and the east and west which get the most su... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
New Kitchen Reveal - This is a new build which was completed about 1 year ago with final details added and now finally complete. The lot we built on was triangul... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    21 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Chips in quartzite - I have quartzite counters with eased edges installed just over a year ago. I have some chips, 2 around the sink (one large, one small) and o... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Size and placement of mirror over console table - I just purchased this console table for my bedroom:It will be on the wall opposite my bed. It is 60" long and 18" deep. I want to ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    19 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Proportions and distance from table for mirror - I just purchased this tablefor my bedroom. It will be on the wall opposite my beds. The table is 60" long and 18" deep. I'd like t... Læs mere
    40 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Additional kitchen lighting help - In my kitchen, I have 2 pendants (Elk Cumberland 14051/4) over my island and a larger matching fixture (Elk Cumberland 14052/6) over my kitc... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Wallpaper seams starting to show - This is in a new build. Wallpaper (dark color) was hung in June. Walls were specially prepped per paper hanger's specs for wallpaper. The wa... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Help me accessorize my new dining room - We've recently completed our new home and it is furnished. We've been living here now for a couple of months, and I just need some help with... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    36 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Window treatments in kitchen - Our new home has been completed for a few months. I have put a valance window treatment on the kitchen windows, having not been certain if I... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer
ootbubby startede en diskussion
Help me accessorize my new dining room - We've recently completed our new home and it is furnished. We've been living here now for a couple of months, and I just need some help with... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...