21 indlæg
paula startede en diskussion
how do you calculate square feet for kitchen countertops - Hello, So I apparently figured it wrong... I came up with 34 sq. Can someone please help me? TIA
    Kommentar
paula startede en diskussion
Buying quartz at HD vs stoneyard - So please excuse my naivety here... But I am a bit lost on how this all works. I will be purchasing quartz counters for my kitchen. I went... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
paula startede en diskussion
which backsplash? - Hello!! I am looking for input on these choices. That is the sample door of the cabinets I have already ordered. Everything else is still in... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer
paula startede en diskussion
Love the metal hammered pendant!! - Please!! Where can I get this light??? I need it in my life! It is beautiful!
    Kommentar
paula startede en diskussion
Please help... flooring, counters, backsplash and hardware - Ok I just received the sample door for my new cabinets. They are from Willow Lane. Color is Dove Grey. Same door in both pictures, just diff... Læs mere
    23 kommentarer
paula startede en diskussion
I really want to paint my bedroom a dark teal... Need help.. - Hello, So I initially I was thinking a dark gray but I came across some beautiful dark teal colors. And I really want a dark, dramatic colo... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    63 kommentarer
paula startede en diskussion
Is there a shower in there? - I am adding a bathroom with the same dimensions and wondered if there is also a shower as this looks like it is only a tub?
    Kommentar
paula startede en diskussion
Which kind of rose is this? - Hello, I am hoping someone can identify this type of rose for me. They have been here since I bought the house 9 years ago. I have not given... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
paula startede en diskussion
Would like some input on landscaping ideas - Hello, well I thought this would be easy... but I can not figure out what to do with this front yard... The 2 level flower bed under window... Læs mere
    66 kommentarer
paula startede en diskussion
What other options do I have for window treatments? - Hello, I need help with this sliding glass patio door. As you can see I currently have these curtains on a rod as I needed something cheap a... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...