4 indlæg
Chad startede en diskussion
What Size Subway Tile, 3x6, 4x8, or 4x12? - Hello, We are putting in Cambria Torquay Quartz countertops (pic attached) and are looking at putting in a plain white subway tile backsp... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Chad startede en diskussion
Fan Selection - Good day! I am looking at fan options to put in our great room and was hoping to get some advice/suggestions. I have attached some of th... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Chad startede en diskussion
Funiture Placement in Great Room - Good day, We are having a bit of a design dilemma on figuring out how to place our furniture in our new home. Our great room measures 20' ... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
Chad startede en diskussion
New House - Kitchen Completion - Good day, New member to Houzz here - joined up after seeing such great pictures of what everyone else has been doing. My wife and I have p... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer