6 indlæg
pdkat startede en diskussion
Need suggestions on Landscaping ideas - I am trying to give a better look to my backyard (shown in the picture). I don't really like the wood mulch. Looking for some suggestion on ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
pdkat startede en diskussion
What color to paint the walls - Hi, I recently got the kitchen cabinets painted with Espresso. How color should i paint the walls with? I have attached the image of the ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
pdkat startede en diskussion
What should I paint inside of my kitchen cabinets - I am getting my kitchen cabinets painted with an Espresso color. I was wondering what should I do with inside of the cabinets. Should I keep... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
pdkat startede en diskussion
need help with bathroom layout redsign - This is how my master bathroom looks like. Any good ideas about remodeling it where its not this compact? I have to go behind the toilet to ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
pdkat startede en diskussion
Remodeling the master bathroom - This is how my master bedroom and bathroom looks like. I don't like the way my bathroom is and I am thinking about remodeling it. Any good i... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
pdkat startede en diskussion
Need help choosing cabinet color - Hi there, I am looking to paint my current kitchen cabinets (honey oak, shown in the picture) to something else. I don't have budget righ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer