5 indlæg
persimmon3 startede en diskussion
new deck... stain or not? - i just had a new deck installed in my backyard. the guy who put it in (not a contractor) recommends not to put anything on it! i thought i ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
persimmon3 startede en diskussion
Help with under cabinet lighting - I need under cabinet lighting but don't like the cord hanging down to the outlet! I can't open up my wall to hide the cord because I have t... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
persimmon3 startede en diskussion
DIY sliding kitchen drawers or do i need a professional? - my daughter is getting a new home that has shelves in the kitchen that are deep! do you think my hubby and her boyfriend can change them to... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
persimmon3 startede en diskussion
meet the new neighbors? - hello: my daughter just purchased a new home and we were thinking on the best way to meet her new neighbors? don't want to impose or come ... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
persimmon3 startede en diskussion
is this a glass backsplash? - it looks like glass. if so, what brand is it?
    Kommentar