8 indlæg
pfal1 startede en diskussion
I need help deciding on what color to do my hardwood floors in LR/K - Living room walls are Sherwin Williams On the Rocks and my trim and ceiling is Dover. I have medium oak stair rail off livingroom and oak ca... Læs mere
    Kommentar
pfal1 startede en diskussion
landscape ideas - We just finished building our home. We live in central AR. Our soil is all rock so digging any depth is next to impossible. I don't want to ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
pfal1 startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
pfal1 startede en diskussion
What color is the door? - I have a new home with Timberbark Hardie siding and stone on lower area also. Can't decide on a door stain for Thermatru doors that looks go... Læs mere
    Kommentar
pfal1 startede en diskussion
Front door stain - Our new home is Hardie cement board in Timber bark. Trim is Monterrey taupe. What color stain would you recommend for front door? I would li... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
pfal1 startede en diskussion
Slate Pebble Olympic paint wall color - New construction home: I've been reading that picking paint colors should be last after room in decorated but with a new construction home I... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
pfal1 startede en diskussion
Choosing wall to wall carpet color for large open loft area - We are building a new home and have a large open loft area we will be using as a family room. The wall color I have chosen for the upstairs ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
pfal1 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar