9 indlæg
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
Width and height - Looking at picture, it doesn't look like the width should be less than height? Am I missing something?
    Kommentar
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
Starting snapdragons from seed, help! - I started snapdragons from seed 2 weeks ago and I attach a photo. They germinated within a few days and now This is what they have looked l... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
How long can Rose cutting stay in sand? - I have a Rose cutting that I put in sand in August, and I had it outside. I now have it inside, under grow lights. It looks fantastic and ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
Need help choosing a starter greenhouse - I live on the line of zone 5 and 6, (an hour and a half north of NYC) and I want a small greenhouse, mostly for starting seeds in February/M... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
Roots grew in sand, what next? - I rooted rose cuttings in sand, in clear plastic cup. I could see the roots form through the clear cup about 5 weeks later. I then took th... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
What is this fungus and is it bad? - This is growing in my garden. The garden is part shade part sun and this is growing under some of the plants and also in the open. the gard... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
Can I amend soil with plants already in? - I have a raised garden and I suspect the soil I used does not have enough organic matter in it. I have some tomato and jalepeno seedlings p... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
Need help with cuttings over winter - I'm considering propogating roses and hydrangea...I live in zone 5-6, and its early June. If I place cuttings in a pot now, after a few wee... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
pgwenyth startede en diskussion
Help planting Munstead lavender from seed - I live near line of zone 5-6, is it too late in the season to plant Munstead from seed? If not, what's the best way to support growth at thi... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer