4 indlæg
phillahar startede en diskussion
Where can I buy a door like this - I would prefer the door be made out of fiberglass for less maintenance, but would consider mahogany,. I want just this configuration of side... Læs mere
    Kommentar
phillahar startede en diskussion
Can I use outside on sloped ceilings in front of house ? - My house has sloped overhangs with soffits. I want to install new cans and lights that can be adjusted downwards. Can I use these ? If so ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
phillahar startede en diskussion
How long will chair be available from you at this price - I am getting a sample, but if satisfied, will quickly order 54 more.
    1 kommentar
phillahar startede en diskussion
Can I Still Get Memorial Day Sale Pricing - My wife and I ordered, but have not yet received, 5 of these cabinet knobs in order to see them firsthand. We want to order about 35 more k... Læs mere
    1 kommentar