111 indlæg
phiwwy startede en diskussion
What color orange did you use on the stairs? - And was it a gloss or semi gloss finish? No guesses on the pain color please; that drives me nuts :-)
    Kommentar
phiwwy startede en diskussion
How to re-do the stairs for my basement remodel - So I'm undergoing a simple remodel of a small basement. Closing in ducts and pipes, new ceiling and recessed lights, paneling removed and dr... Læs mere
    Kommentar
phiwwy startede en diskussion
Blank slate basement - show me your accent wall, or basement - I know this is an odd posting. But I'm redoing my very simple basement for a teen hangout. I want neutral walls but will consider an accent ... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
phiwwy startede en diskussion
Natural gas for outside grill - I have the gas line extended to my back wall and now am redoing the patio. what is involved with extending it to the place where the grill w... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
phiwwy startede en diskussion
Family room decor questions - It's been a while since I've been on GW, been enjoying the kitchen and other renovated areas. Just bought the pictured leather couch, uphols... Læs mere
    26 kommentarer
phiwwy startede en diskussion
Help with Fall bulb planting ideas, number, etc. - So the new shrubs and annuals made it through the summer heat waves and pouring rain with little casualties - just some browning on the side... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
phiwwy startede en diskussion
is my dryer toast? - Dryer just stopped tumbling the clothes. It seems to turn on, and some heat is emitting, but it does not tumble. Is the motor gone? should i... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
phiwwy startede en diskussion
Some decisions on plantings so far-negotiation question - I had someone from a local nursery come and recommend some plantings for our beds and front of house. Mix of boxwoods, andromeda, PJM rhodod... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
phiwwy startede en diskussion
NOT a kitchen question but time-sensitve driveway question - Sorry - couldn't figure out where to post this where I might get a timely response. Driveway is being redone today. they were supposed to ad... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
phiwwy startede en diskussion
Need to cover my windows in my kitchen - corner dilemma - Sorry for the old pix but this best shows the windows meeting in a corner. I'm looking at various solar shades but how to treat the corner? ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...