32 indlæg
Lisa startede en diskussion
Help pick color scheme for exterior of 1960s colonial-style ranch - My house needs a paint job, and my husband and I are tired of gray. We have selected three color palettes, and Shoji White is acceptable as ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Advice adding gabled portico over front door. - Would adding a gabled portico to our 1960s colonial-style ranch make it look prettier? The first picture shows the house now. The second pi... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Advice on paint, shutters and door for our 1960s colonial 1-story - We want to repaint the walls and replace the shutters and doors on our home. Could you please provide us with some guidance? We're conside... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Advice for displaying plants in small room - I want to display my plant collection, i.e., get them off the floor. This room is approximately 11' x 9' with windows facing West and South.... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    11 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Need advice on outdoor rug and ceiling fan for my patio - Please help me select an outdoor rug for my screened-in porch. It measures 20' x 11' with two seating areas. The sofa and upholstered chairs... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Advice for washable runner for dining room - We had to take up our rugs because our six-year-old Lab started soiling them. Then, our other dog developed a fear of walking on our wood fl... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Help for guest Bedroom furniture and decor - The appearance of our 11' x 13' guest bedroom seems a bit off. What updates will make it look better for guests? As you can see from the di... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    29 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Advice for coordinating ugly rug in master bedroom - I bought an overdyed oriental rug from a local business that sells WestElm overstock. I saw a posting here comparing a rug like mine to a tr... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    20 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Will bathroom redo look out-of-place in 1960s ranch house? - I plan to redo the second bathroom in our 55-year-old traditional ranch. I'll remodel the master bath eventually. If we replace the floors a... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    29 kommentarer
Lisa startede en diskussion
Do shiny no-slip porcelain floor tiles exist? - My husband and I want large porcelain tiles for the walls and floors of our bathroom. My husband prefers glossy tile. Does a shiny no-slip t... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...