8 indlæg
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
kitchen - I want to design a kitchen with an island with a stove and cabinets on both sides.How wide should it be to allow the right working triangle
    1 kommentar
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
how big is the kitchen - how big is the kitchen
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
May I have the birds eye view of the house and its plan
    2 kommentarer
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
May i have the plan for this house
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
May I have a look at the plan
    Kommentar
pmugwaze startede en diskussion
May you please post the photo of the full image of the house so that I may have the full picture
1 synes godt om    Kommentar