4 indlæg
P. Wirth startede en diskussion
Help with floor stain color - HI. I hope the Houzz community can help me. I have red oak flooring, both 70 years old in some rooms, new red oak put down in kitchen. I ac... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
P. Wirth startede en diskussion
Stain advice for red oak floors - I need stain color advice for red oak floors throughout our small, one floor home. Our new kitchen has white cabinets and a newly laid red o... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
P. Wirth startede en diskussion
Feedback on Brighton, Kraftmaid Vantage and Fabuwood cabinets? - Hi. I am planning a kitchen remodel in a white painted Shaker style cabinet style and am looking at 3 cabinet lines: Brighton, Kraftmaid van... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
P. Wirth startede en diskussion
Holiday Kitchens Feedback 2017? - Hi, I am new to this site and have become a fan. That said, I need help selecting a cabinetry line for a kitchen reno in a small 1948 hous... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer