4 indlæg
Paulette Safdieh startede en diskussion
Need paint color suggestions - I have six bedrooms to chose paint colors for ... I have three boys ages 6 ,5 and 2 . Need suggestions on ideas for colors in all 6 rooms, i... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Paulette Safdieh startede en diskussion
Help kitchen layout - The first two pictures is one choice the second two is another - this kitchen is 17' wide by 19'6" long . There is a den behind the kitchen... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Paulette Safdieh startede en diskussion
Need help with flooring - I'm doing a laminate kitchen ( picture attached is sample of cabinet ) and for the floor I really want to go with vinyl because it's soft o... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Paulette Safdieh startede en diskussion
Chosing double wall oven - I narrowed my search for a double wall oven to the Ge cafe series and the kitchenaid . Although I love the look of the kitchenaid I did find... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer