126 indlæg
puddin startede en diskussion
May I ask what color the shingles are. Thank you - The base color of the house fits the lovely style perfectly. Attention to detail, oh yes.
    Kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
thank you for responding - Thank you for taking the time to answer my question
    Kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer of this chandelier? Thank you - This has wonderful texture and, assuming this is fabric, it is just a little different than the chandeliers seen in many coastal photos. Tha... Læs mere
    Kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer of white painted bamboo chairs? Thank you - Her esthetic is fresh and fun. Yet calm. Could be on the coast of anywhere
    Kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
May I ask the manufacturer of the two arm chairs? Thank you - This is a lovely, welcoming room Thank you for sharing
    2 kommentarer
puddin startede en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer/brand of the 4 rattan chairs not shown - It is unfortunate that the family room is not shown in it's entirety. It's a really lovely and inviting room with lots of wonderful ideas. I... Læs mere
    Kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
puddin startede en diskussion
may I ask the manufacturer of THIS particular chandelier? Thank you - This room beautiful, wonderfully appointed room is an example of layers that look as though they have been collected over time rather than d... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...