7 indlæg
qtbern startede en diskussion
where can I purchase this bed? - Where is this bed available to purchase?
    1 kommentar
qtbern startede en diskussion
Really need help selection a light fixture. - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks. I'm go... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
qtbern startede en diskussion
Calling all light fixtures experts! - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks.
    Kommentar
qtbern startede en diskussion
Help I'm really confused - I'm considering painting or staining (haven't found anyone to give me a quite to stain) these cabinets either a espresso color or a cream co... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
qtbern startede en diskussion
Help! I'm so confused. Kitchen needs help - I'm considering staining or painting the cabinets. Espresso or painting them a cream color. Help me decide. My countertop is like a chocola... Stem nu
    6 kommentarer    7 stemmer
qtbern startede en diskussion
Cabinets - Are the cabinets painted or stained and what color are they?
    1 kommentar
qtbern startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer