7 indlæg
queenbe11 startede en diskussion
SOS ~ Need BM Paint Color for Bathroom by tomorrow ~ HELP - I'm redoing my small bathroom 6x10 feet. I have all the basic items on an idea board. I'm burnt out putting all this together in 7 days. ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
queenbe11 startede en diskussion
Tile Discontinued? - I selected this tile for a bathroom renovation and just learned it was discontinued over the past 5 months. Anyone know where I can find 34... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
queenbe11 startede en diskussion
Is there a way I can visualize/plan bathroom reno options? HELP NEEDED - I'm having my 8'x5' full bathroom (1st floor, main bathroom) in my small cape style house, gutted from floor to ceiling. Its an expensive p... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
queenbe11 startede en diskussion
How to Determine Undertones of Neutral Paint? - I'm have a history of selecting the wrong paint for my interior. I've read so much about paint undertones but I'm still having trouble and ... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    118 kommentarer
queenbe11 startede en diskussion
Mirror Hanging Help - Hi, I have two large, framed mirrors (27" x 34") that were centered over my sofa. I moved my sofa to the other side of the room s... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
queenbe11 startede en diskussion
Quick Paint Color Question - I could really use some help with a paint color. I used Ben Moore "Dijon 193" in my dining room, and I really like it, FINALLY. I'... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer
queenbe11 startede en diskussion
Quick Paint Question - I could really use some help with a paint color. I used Ben Moore "Dijon 193" in my dining room, and I really like it, FINALLY. I'... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer