10 indlæg
Jeannie startede en diskussion
Bringing in light to dark spaces - I have 2 rooms that need more overhead light. Would like Houzzer's thoughts on which of 2 ways to get that light. There is a product called ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Jeannie startede en diskussion
Kitchen renovation on a tight budget - The fashion appears to be islands in kitchens. Older homes have smaller kitchens without floor space for an island, or room for a butlers pa... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Jeannie startede en diskussion
Blocking out an ugly view - We have a family room with sliding glass doors giving a super view of the back garden. However, the side wall has a large window looking str... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jeannie startede en diskussion
oven/microvave/exhaust fan - I see photos of ranges/ovens in American photos which seem to have a microwave and exhaust fan incorporated in the one unit. Does anything l... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Jeannie startede en diskussion
need help for bathroom floor - All the tiles have cracked in our upstairs bathroom due to vibration from trucks and buses passing constantly. Can anyone suggest an alterna... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jeannie startede en diskussion
need pantry ideas - I have an outdated single door pantry with 4 deep shelves. I need pull out shelves, but can't find anyone willing to do anything but a compl... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jeannie startede en diskussion
My tall stereo speakers are so 'in your face' - I'd like to replace my stereo speakers with a soundbar. Has anyone replaced their speakers with one of these, and are they as good as the fl... Stem nu
    11 kommentarer    14 stemmer
Jeannie startede en diskussion
Help choosing wide or narrow horizontal slats on shutters - A small 10x11 foot bedroom with a window 7feet high and 5'6 wide. I want to replace drapes with shutters. Which size slat would be best? I c... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jeannie startede en diskussion
Far infra red cookers - Years ago while living in Spain I had an infra red cooker which looked like a toaster oven with shelves. and cooked really fast.. Since the... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jeannie startede en diskussion
I am a fan of less is more. My husband likes to fill empty spaces - Hubby keeps adding furniture, and I keep taking it away. We really can't get past this problem. I see an over furnished room as cluttered an... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer